youth-iswastedonthe-young I answered your questions!
RULES 1) Always post the rules.
2) Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
3) Tag 11 people & link them to the post.
4) Actually tell them you tagged them.
5) Tell the person who tagged you that you answered their questions.
1.What was the scariest moment/day of your life?
-alcohol poisoning. It was my sophomore year of my undergrad and my friends 21 bday and it ended up with me waking up in the hospitals with tubes and shit in me not knowing what happened.
2.Do you collect anything?
I used to collect the quarters with the states on the back, shells, shark teeth, feathers, clothes.. Now I don’t have the attention span to have collections. I just collect memories and experiences ;)
3.How was your day?
A roller coaster of emotions but it ended up alright!
4.When is your birthday and how old are you turning/did you turn this year? (happy late/early birthday!)
I am 22 and my bday is on sep 10 thanks :)
5.Are you in love?
Yes :-) and I AM Love
6.What are some of your pet peeves?
- facades, controlling ppl, ignorance without willingness to change, getting harassed in the street ugh so much Idkk where to begin
7.Who is someone that you would love to meet or see in person?
8.What makes you feel alive?
Love music, learning, esp about something I love, like the brain! And helping others find themselves. That always helps me feel alive :)
9.One weird fact about yourself.
-my favorite snack is spicy boiled peanuts in a can..people from up north don’t know what they are and always think I’m nuts for eating them. Nuts.. I’m punny XD
10.Favorite work of literature or any of the other arts?
Harry potter is my fav book series haha. I read a lot tho and it’s hard to pick favorites. On a side note, my favorite Shakespeare play is Hamlet.. I can relate a lot to his existential crisis.
11. Favorite and least favorite word.
Favorite: “sketch” I use it all the time. Least: ” Israel”Ha ha ha
1. If you had an alternate ego, what would it be like?
2. If there was one thing you could freely do without ANY sort of consequence or anyone founding out, what would it be?
3. What’s one thing you’re trying to work on about yourself currently?
4. If you could live in any novel/movie story setting which one would it be and why?
5. What’s the weirdest food combo you like?
6. What is the most embarrassing childhood memory you can recount?
7. What’s one thing you wish you could learn?
8. What’s your favorite color, that is not included in the seven rainbow colors?
9. What makes you anxious?
10. What makes you feel confident?
11. What’s one thing you took from today’s experience being alive?